Looking for a new house this year and needing to narrow down your search filters, but scared you’ll miss out on your fair share of unique looking properties?
Well fear no more, we’ve listed last year’s most viewed properties for your fill of amazing looking houses so you don’t feel like you’ve missed out.
1. 10-14 Icely Street Carcoar NSW – First National Real Estate Bowyer & Livermore Oberon
First on our list is a St James Presbyterian Church in its original condition sitting on a 6,000 square metre block that was sold last March 2019. Let your imagination run wild on the things you could’ve done to this space.
2. 1 Nelson Street Ringwood VIC – First National Real Estate Zenith
Be immersed in a world of ultimate opulence and absolute comfort. This apartment complex caters to young professionals, families looking to expand or downsizers. Just look at that lobby! Limited units still available, contact First National Real Estate Zenith today.
3. 2430 O’Connell Road O’Connell NSW – First National Real Estate Bowyer & Livermore Oberon
Formally the “O’Connell Convent” that has been renovated tastefully into a country home with loads of charm. Although sold last August 2019, this beautiful property deserves another view.
4. 211 Grices Road Clyde North VIC – First National Real Estate Neilson Partners – Berwick
A historic homestead sitting on 4.41 acres with spectacular 360-degree views that was sold February of last year. The homestead’s grandeur and high ceiling is incomparable. The foyer itself would take your breath away.
5. 2 Horizon Place Edgewater WA – First National Real Estate Genesis
Porcelain Italian tiling, high ceilings, stained glass windows and a view of Lake Joondalup – this is as luxurious as it gets. This Hamptons-style home was sold at $850,000 last August 2019.
6. 29 Renshaw Street Goulburn NSW – First National Real Estate Goulburn
This humble abode in Goulburn that was sold at $350,000 last December has plenty of appeal. Its huge decked entertaining area can fit not just the whole family, but possibly the whole neigbourhood as well.
7. Sneesbys Lane East Wardell NSW – First National Real Estate Byron Bay
This close to 300 acres on the beach land is 20 minutes away from Ballina Byron airport and 40 minutes away from Byron Bay. It has approximately 1km of absolute beach frontage. From swimming, surfing, horse-riding to sunset walks, there’s no limit to this property’s potential. Contact First National Byron to arrange an inspection.
8. Wildlife Houseboat Mildura VIC – First National Real Estate Collie & Tierney
An extremely well-maintained houseboat for a small business venture or a relaxing lifestyle. Who said our houses are limited to land? This houseboat is still in the market for $80,000, so don’t miss out and contact First National Collie & Tierney today.
9. 128 Shakespeare Street Mount Hawthorn WA – First National Real Estate Genesis
This 1930s home was sold for $960,000 last September. With its modern state-of-the-art interior upgrades and character, no wonder it’s one of our most viewed properties of 2019.
10. 11 Ash Tree Drive Armidale NSW – First National Real Estate Armidale
Last but not least, this secluded and very spacious five-bedroom house in New South Wales was sold for $460,000 last April and has a location that’s hard to beat.
Whatever house you are after this year, I’m sure we’ll have something for you. Contact your nearest First National Real Estate office to find out how we can help.