First National Real Estate’s Queensland estate agents were presented with their General Excellence and Marketing Awards at Sofitel Brisbane Central on Saturday night.
The awards recognised the best of First National’s QLD agents throughout 2018, with the top 10 individuals and offices now in the running for a national GEM Award, which includes an all-expenses paid trip for top 10 national winners to the National Association of Realtors conference in San Francisco this November.
QLD State Chairman, David Forrest, says the results show how tenaciously First National’s Queensland agents worked to overcome conditions in hard hit mining regions, and manage the impacts of Brisbane’s unit oversupply in early 2018.
‘Conditions varied widely between South East, Central and Far North Queensland but the one constant was that our sales and property management teams worked very hard to go the extra mile for their clients.’ said Mr Forrest.
On the night, QLD Sales Office of the Year was awarded to First National Real Estate Action Realty Ipswich.
The Top 10 QLD Sales Offices included:
1. First National Action Realty Ipswich – QLD Sales Office of the Year
2. First National Surfers Paradise
3. First National Cleveland
4. First National Real Estate National Investments & Projects (Paradise Point)
5. First National Palm Beach
6. First National The Pines (Elanora)
7. First National Coastal (Mooloolaba)
8. First National Murwillumbah
9. First National Northside (Nundah)
10. First National Tweed City (Tweed Heads South)
The Top 10 QLD Property Management Departments were:
1. First National On The Coast (Miami) – QLD Property Management Department of the Year
2. First National Cairns Central (Parramatta Park)
3. First National Copas Newnham Property Services (Toowoomba)
4. First National Springfield (Springfield Central)
5. First National Palm Beach
6. First National Carolans (Nambour)
7. First National Action Realty Ipswich
8. First National Upper Coomera
9. First National Chinchilla
10. First National Real Estate National Investments & Projects (Paradise Point)
Cheryl Kermond of First National Action Realty Ipswich was named QLD Commercial Property Manager of the Year, and Julie Rowe of First National Upper Coomera was named QLD Residential Property Manager of the Year.
Ryan McCann, principal of First National Real Estate Cleveland was announced Queensland Salesperson of the Year for a second consecutive year.
The Top 10 QLD Salespeople included:
1. Ryan McCann, First National Cleveland
2. Glenn Ball, First National Action Realty Ipswich
3. Rob Rollington, First National Surfers Paradise
4. Amanda Cepero, First National The Pines, Elanora
5. Helene Shephard, First National Action Realty Ipswich
6. Russell Rollington, First National Surfers Paradise
7. Aaron Smith, First National Centrepoint, Mermaid Waters
8. Bob Rollington, First National Surfers Paradise
9. Rhys Wildermoth, First National Palm Beach
10. Ben Charlton, First National Pottsville (Pottsville Beach)
A range of specialist awards were also announced, with:
QLD Sales Rookie of the Year being awarded to Rachel Ryan from First National Upper Coomera, and QLD Property Manager Rookie of the Year being awarded to Clint Franke from First National Action Realty Ipswich.
Other specialist awards included:
• Administrator of the Year – Nicki Whyte, First National Wynnum Manly
• Receptionist of the Year – Jaime Sheard, First National Pottsville (Pottsville Beach)
• Referral Office of the Year – First National Pottsville (Pottsville Beach)
Issued by: First National Real Estate
For more information, contact:
Stewart Bunn, National Communications Manager on 0413 624 317 or firstname.lastname@example.org