First National Real Estate’s Western Australian estate agents were presented with their General Excellence and Marketing Awards at Crown Perth on Saturday night.
The awards recognised the best of First National’s WA agents throughout 2018, with the top 10 individuals and offices now vying for a national GEM Award, which includes an expenses paid trip for top 10 national award winners to the National Association of Realtors conference in San Francisco this November.
Western Australia State Chairman, Kelly Donaldson says the results show how carefully First National’s agents had managed a climate of falling prices and poor consumer confidence to deliver solid results for their clients.
‘Issues of confidence contributed to Perth’s continued declining prices but across the regions we began to see signs of increasing confidence and prices towards the end of 2018. As a result of our network’s commitment to ongoing training, we expect to see even better performances in 2019’ said Mr Donaldson.
On the night, WA Sales Office of the Year was awarded to First National Real Estate Hedland for a second consecutive year.
The Top 10 WA Offices included:
1. First National Hedland, Port Hedland – Sales Office of the Year
2. First National Margaret River
3. First National Albany
4. First National Druitt & Shead, Doubleview
5. First National Busselton
6. First National Mercer Harries, Pinjarra
7. First National Karratha
8. First National Heron Johns, Bull Creek
9. First National Kalgoorlie
10. First National Donnybrook
The Top 7 WA Property Management Departments were:
1. First National Hedland, Port Hedland – WA Property Management Department of the Year
2. First National Karratha
3. First National Kalgoorlie
4. First National Busselton
5. First National Albany
6. First National Heron Johns, Bull Creek
7. First National Broome
Dee Lewis of First National Kalgoorlie was named WA Commercial Property Manager of the Year, Naomi Fletcher of First National Kalgoorlie was named WA Residential Property Manager of the Year, and Rick Hockey of First National Hedland was announced WA Salesperson of the Year, for a second consecutive year.
The Top 10 WA Salespeople included:
1. Rick Hockey, First National Hedland, Port Hedland – WA Salesperson of the Year
2. Danielle Mariu, First National Hedland, Port Hedland
3. Jenny Gauci, First National Heron Johns, Bull Creek
4. Anna Guillesser, First National Karratha
5. Craig Bamford, First National Margaret River
6. Rob Druitt, First National Druitt & Shead, Doubleview
7. Barry Granville, First National Margaret River
8. Mel McCurry, First National Busselton
9. Brad Mercer, First National Mercer Harries, Pinjarra
10. Maureen Fowler, First National Margaret River
A range of specialist awards were also announced, with:
• Sales Rookie of the Year – Bruce Bailey from First National Karratha
• Administrator of the Year – Megan Topham, First National Heron Johns, Bull Creek
• Receptionist of the Year – Glenda Andrew, First National Albany
Issued by: First National Real Estate
For more information, contact:
Stewart Bunn, National Communications Manager on 0413 624 317 or firstname.lastname@example.org