First National Real Estate’s New South Wales estate agents were presented with their General Excellence and Marketing Awards at Sydney’s Hyatt Regency on Saturday night.
The awards recognised the best of First National’s NSW agents throughout 2018, with the top 10 individuals and offices now vying for a national GEM Award, which includes an expenses paid trip to the National Association of Realtors conference in San Francisco this November, for top 10 national award winners.
NSW State Chairman, Greg Taylor, says the results show how successfully First National’s agents leveraged the network’s lead generation strategy to overcome weaker market conditions in 2018, and deliver outstanding results for their clients.
‘There’s little doubt that First National’s “disrupt the disrupters” strategy helped underpin turnover and service fees throughout 2018, but nothing beats hard work and a solid commitment to delivering for customers. That is exactly what these top agents and offices did in 2018’ said Mr Taylor.
On the night, Sales Office of the Year was awarded to First National Real Estate Byron Bay for a second consecutive year.
The Top 10 Offices included:
1. First National Byron Bay (NSW) – Sales Office of the Year
2. First National Newcastle City (The Junction)
3. First National Hunters Hill, Gladesville, Ryde
4. First National Altitude (Warners Bay)
5. First National Daystar (Revesby)
6. First National Wal Murray & Co (Lismore)
7. First National Port Macquarie
8. First National Goulburn
9. First National Batemans Bay
10. First National Forster-Tuncurry
The Top 10 NSW Property Management Departments were:
1. First National Hills Direct (The Ponds, NSW) – NSW Property Management Department of the Year
2. First National Stanton & Taylor (Penrith)
3. First National Mudgee
4. First National Toronto
5. First National Westpoint (Horsley Park)
6. First National Hunters Hill, Gladesville, Ryde
7. First National Coastwide (Wyong)
8. First National Port Macquarie
9. First National ShultzTaree (Taree)
10. First National Goulburn
Ann-maree Pretti of First National Pretti Green Valley was named NSW Commercial Property Manager of the Year, and Mick Daniele of First National Westpoint was named NSW Residential Property Manager of the Year.
The Top 10 NSW Salespeople included:
1. George Rafty, First National Newcastle City (The Junction) NSW Salesperson of the Year
2. Su Reynolds, First National Byron Bay
3. Ruma Mundi, First National North Western (Stanhope Gardens)
4. Brigitte Audet, First National Altitude (Warners Bay)
5. Michael Sleiman, First National Daystar (Revesby)
6. Jacinta Purvis, First National Bathurst
7. Allison Mifsud, First National Epping Central (Epping)
8. Troy Duncan, First National Lake Macquarie (Edgeworth)
9. Robert Bagala, First National Hunters Hill, Gladesville, Ryde
10. George Agostino, First National Hunters Hill, Gladesville, Ryde
A range of specialist awards were also announced, with:
NSW Sales Rookie of the Year being awarded to Brody Willis from First National Goulburn, and
NSW Property Manager Rookie of the Year being awarded to Erin Kanisek from First National Mudgee.
Other specialist awards included:
• Administrator of the Year – Elaine Blackall, First National Goulburn
• Receptionist of the Year – Jodi O’Shea, First National Walsh & Sullivan (Baulkham Hills)
During the evening, a charity fundraising auction was held that raised $10,500 towards Kids Helpline, which is a major new sponsorship initiative for First National Real Estate nationally in 2019.
Issued by: First National Real Estate
For more information, contact:
Stewart Bunn, National Communications Manager on 0413 624 317 or email@example.com
Greg Taylor, NSW State Chairman, First National Real Estate Stanton & Taylor on (02) 4731 2899 or 0418 235 333