The winners of the REIA/EAC NSW Awards for Excellence were announced last night in Sydney, and six First National Real Estate agencies are now headed to Melbourne for the national awards on 10 March 2016.
The awards saw applicants compete in 16 categories covering all aspects of real estate practice from innovation to corporate support, business broking and the coveted awards for the best small, medium and large residential agency.
2015 Awards for Excellence were presented to:
- Stacey Hugler of First National Real Estate Eldridge (Wagga Wagga) received Residential Property Manager of the Year
- Benjamin Mulae of First National Real Estate Gladesville, Hunters Hill & Ryde received Residential Salesperson of the Year
- First National Real Estate ShultzTaree received Commercial Agency of the Year
- Pauline O’Neill of First National Real Estate Dural received Commercial Salesperson of the Year
- John Moufarrege of First National Real Estate Iskandar (Marrickville) received the Commercial Property Manager of the Year award
- Shelby Sutcliffe of First National Real Estate David Haggarty won Corporate Support Person of the Year
First National Real Estate’s chief executive, Ray Ellis said he acknowledged the hard work and significant achievement of the network’s award winners.
‘These awards recognise our network’s New South Wales leaders; the agents who embody the progressive stance set by our network’s late co-founder, Charles Heath OAM.
‘Mr Heath was a major proponent of change and a leading advocate within the real estate industry for more than 50 years. He had a strong belief that you should lead, not follow, and this is the philosophy that the First National Real Estate network was built on. Our winners now have the opportunity to receive national recognition at the REIA National Awards for Excellence in Melbourne next year’ said Mr Ellis.
Copy ends –
Issued by: First National Real Estate.
For further information contact: Stewart Bunn, National Communications Manager, First National Real Estate on 1800 032 332 or 0413 624 317