First National Real Estate’s New South Wales estate agents were presented with their General Excellence and Marketing Awards at Doltone House Hyde Park on Saturday night.
The awards brought recognition to the best of New South Wales’ real estate performances throughout 2017, which according to NSW Chairman Greg Taylor highlight the network’s commitment to professional development, customer satisfaction, and outstanding results.
‘First National experienced some of its highest ever professional development attendances throughout 2017. That, combined the performance motivating structure the network has in place, clearly produced some exceptional performances’ said Mr Taylor.
On the night, Sales Office of the Year was awarded to First National Real Estate Byron Bay and the Top 10 sales offices included:
- First National Byron Bay (NSW) – Sales Office of the Year
- First National Daystar, Revesby (NSW)
- First National Newcastle City, The Junction (NSW)
- First National Hunters Hill, Gladesville, Ryde (NSW)
- First National Altitude, Warners Bay (NSW)
- First National Hills Direct, The Ponds (NSW)
- First National Goulburn (NSW)
- First National Gerard Smith, Picton (NSW)
- First National Wal Murray & Co, Lismore (NSW)
- First National Collective Harrington Park (NSW)
George Rafty, principal of First National Real Estate Newcastle City was announced NSW Salesperson of the Year. The Top 10 salespeople were:
- George Rafty, First National Newcastle City, The Junction (NSW)
- Michael Sleiman, First National Daystar, Revesby (NSW)
- Ruma Mundi, First National Hills Direct, The Ponds (NSW)
- Jacinta Purvis, First National Bathurst (NSW)
- Su Reynolds, First National Byron Bay (NSW)
- Troy Duncan, First National Lake Macquarie (NSW)
- Robert Bagala, First National Hunters Hill, Gladesville, Ryde (NSW)
- Paul Davis, First National Daystar, Revesby (NSW)
- Huss Alsalemi, First National Macarthur, Minto (NSW)
- Terry Austin, First National Goulburn (NSW)
A range of specialist awards were also announced, with Sales Rookie of the Year being awarded to Allina Burke from First National Real Estate Collective Harrington Park. Other specialist awards included:
- Administrator of the Year – Stevie Smith, First National Macarthur, Minto (NSW)
- Property Manager of the Year – Domenic Rositano, First National Westpoint, Horsley Park (NSW)
- Receptionist of the Year – Traceen O’Neill & Melissa Roberts, First National Kosciusko, Jindabyne (NSW)
Greg Taylor said the General Excellence and Marketing Awards are a pivotal event as they encourage First National’s agents to aspire to an ongoing process of performance improvement that benefits customers.
copy ends -
Issued by: First National Real Estate
For further information contact Greg Taylor, principal, First National Real Estate Stanton & Taylor on (02) 4731 2899 or 0418 235 333